Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautylish.com

A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get an invite to the Beautylish site while it was still in its beta form & instantly, I was hooked.  I love that you can see topics of discussion, reviews & gurus/mua's posting vids & links to their blogs.  The site went live to everyone else about 2 weeks ago (I think thats right...) & its still amazing.  The other day, there was a topic that I saw about exchanging blog links & jumped on the chance to get my blog out there.  Im fairly new to the blogging game... even the concept of completely putting myself out there is something different for me.  Ive def had a few more hits from the Beautylish blog & was extremely excited when I got a wall post this morning that my blog was actually featured in a blog they did called "Best Beauty Blogs"!!  I'm def hyped to check out the rest of the ladies that are also featured to expand not only my knowledge base, but my circle of friends.  Thank you Beautylish team for giving us ladies that opportunity! 

Dont forget to sign up on Beautylish.com if you havent already & check out some of the other lovely ladies featured in the blog.

Best Beauty Blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia, found you on beautylish..like your blog & I'm following you. If you get a chance check out mine, I'm fairly new to it as well!

    ReplyDelete