Monday, October 11, 2010

OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous


So I finally found the time to try out my gorgeous new OPI nailcolor in Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous. I was kinda skeptical about buying it since I'm typically a "reds" girl & don't usually stray towards anything too dramatic. Hahaa, but really, red is as dramatic as it comes, so I guess what I mean is I don't usually get anything off the wall. A friend of mine suggested it & I obliged. I really love it! I kinda wish I got the satin or suede finish instead, but the color is amazing! Def a transition out of summery shades. Who knows, maybe I'll grab a couple more shades to keep my nails covered during the holidays!
XO Til next time,
Mia

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm your first follower! :) I hope I'll bring you luck! Beautiful color and neat application! :) I'm so messy lol !

    I found you through beautylish! ;) Can you check out my blog too? :)

    ReplyDelete