Monday, October 18, 2010

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!!

So i know this is sooo the opposite of glam... in fact I'd call it ghetto-fab, but I love the look.  And "glamour" is way more than overdone makeup & expensive clothes.  Fashion is just as high on the totem pole as a done up face... and baby, these bottles are dressed to be shown off!!  

Truth be told, Im not a heavy Henn drinker... anymore.  But that doesnt mean that there isnt a bottle in my home at all times "just in case".  A friend of mine just sent me the following link (http://www.blendingofart.com/home) & I swear i thought it said something about "fart"... uhh what?!  Hahaa, just playin. 

Now, you may or may not be ordering a shot of henn & a henn/coke as a back in the club (ahhem you drunkies!) but I bet you'd be more inclined to order something out one of those bottles!  Sadly, I want them all to display in my home.  So if you're looking for a housewarming gift for us, here it is!

1 comment: