Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mary Kay FALL FRENZY!!

Hey folks!  As many of you know, I'm an active Mary Kay Beauty Consultant & for the month of November, there's a fantastic deal happening!  The usual $100 starter kit is only $75!!  Now I'm a bit jealous that I paid the regular price plus tax & all that, so really, this is a DEAL!  

If you've never tried Mary Kay or have that thought in the back of your mind that your "grandma" used it back in the day... you're WRONG!!  Yes, the company has been around for 56 years.  Yes, the products are non-comedogenic & wont clog your pores or break you out.  Yes, we have an agreement with PETA & do NOT test on sweet little animals.  Yes, our ladies to drive the PINK Cadillacs, the NEW ones!!  Personally, I love that it re-opened the door to my girly side & gave me the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone & meet new & amazing women.  Its why I started blogging & doing videos (which I promise I will get back to THIS WEEK).  

So if you're looking for a side hustle that you'd want to make a full time gig one day, holla at ya girl.  I've met a bunch of amazing women who have turned their love of makeup into a business where they're traveling constantly, making their own hours & holding down their families on their Mary Kay income alone.  Even if you just wanna try out the products & compare it to what you already use, I'm your girl!  With the re-vamped packaging & new Fall colors, we've got what you need!  So til next time, stay glamorous & don't forget to let that inner diva out to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment