Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching Up

Its been so hard keeping up with everything thats going on... I'm just about a month or so behind on updating. Thankfully, my fellow MUAs are much better at taking pictures and I just spent the main portion of my evening reviewing & posting pictures.  I've had the opportunity to work with 3 of the most gorgeous & talented Makeup Artists around & every moment has been amazing!  I dont want this blog post to be extremely picture heavy, but I'll post a few & link my FB "fan" page that has all the latest.  

Last weekend we had the opportunity to train under Denison Entertainment with the fab George to learn some of the hottest special effects work being done in movies today... heres a few of us trying our "acting" skills after we worked our magic with the makeup!  Special thanks to Christine Pacifico Paul, Darren Denison & George for putting together this amazing class!

Ms C's bullet wound by Liza

The Fab 4 showing off our dramatics

My work on the beautiful Patty
A couple of weeks ago, we had the chance to be a part of the Make Up For Ever Road Show that debuted here in San Francisco at the beautiful W Hotel.


Christine, Patty, Michael  Devellis, Mia & Liza
michael devellis
The morning of the MUFE Road Show, we also provided our services for the Pistahan Parade for the Heavenly Ice Cream Float

Christopher Castillo & Malou Hipolito
Photo Courtesy of JB Adkins
A month or so ago, Liza, Oksana & I helped out on promo pics for Bay Area Fashion Week, coming up in September...

Various Models for Bay Area Fashion Week
Photo Courtesy of JB Adkins

Hopefully that enticed you to want to check out the full picture sets on my Facebook Fan page... & please dont forget to click "like" & share my hard work!  Thanks for reading & supporting my MUA dreams!

hugs, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment