Monday, October 10, 2011

Style at its BEST







I wouldn't say I'm the MOST stylish girl on the block, but I WOULD say that we keep it fresh. With that being said, I introduce you to my daughter Jassy & her new Yo Gabba Gabba swag.  For as long as I can remember, shes been a Yo Gabba fanatic.  That's her 2nd pair of Foofa kicks... the ones from last year are too small, but still sit in her room.  Not sure how many of my readers are YGG fans, or even sneakerheads, but I just had to put it out there.  In this pic -----> shes rockin her new yogabbagabba x vans in her pink tutu with her 2nd foofa. I don't think I'd ever wear the pink foofas that she got, but the 2nd pair we picked up yesterday was the all black w/ the character outlines... those, I just might wear... to the YGG show in November at least!  Be sure to pick up a pair for your lil ones while they're in stock!
XO, YoGabbaGabba Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment