Saturday, November 12, 2011

Birchbox at Last

Today my very first birchbox came in the mail. I was super excited the day I signed up, I mean, who wouldn't love brand new products popping up in their mailbox like magic! I can't remember exactly what boxes I checked off, but I think I indicated I had some interest in makeup & skincare. So this is what came in: 

1)  Anastasia Bevery Hills:  Lash Lifting Mascara
2)  Befine:  Night Cream
3)  Kerastase:  Elixer Ultime
4)  Supersmile:  Professional Whitening Toothpaste
5)  Alex & Isabelle:  Classic Hair Ties

I was getting pretty anxious to get my 1st box, & I definitely wasnt disappointed.  The sizes are pretty much "deluxe samples".  The item I'm MOST excited for is the Kerastase.  The description is "A glam addition to your hair regimen, this conditioning oil hydrates, smoothes & sleekifies strands".  It regularly retails for $54, so this item alone makes up for the $10 a month price.  I cant WAIT for the next box to come in!  If you're not signed up, give them a try.  Birchbox.com

xoxo, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment